Saturday, July 15, 2023

BREAKING NEWS: "Wrestlemania 2" Was The Last DCW Event

"Wrestlemania" Archive

The amazing event "Wrestlemania 2" is going to be the last DCW Pay Per View Event going forward. As of right now, there are no plans to produce more DCW video content. Therefore, DCW: "Wrestlemania 2" will be the last DCW Pay Per View Event.

Why are we calling it quits? Well, there are many reasons. The #1 reason is that it takes so much time to produce each one of these pay-per-view events. It's extremely time-consuming, and I asked myself, "What exactly is the point of producing DCW PPV's?" Am I making money off of this? Nope.  Am I getting a ton of views on YouTube? Nope. Am I making a ton of money off of the DCW Fantasy League? Nope. Is this a distraction from my real goals in life? Yes." I got my answers and I'm done wasting my vaulable time producing this content.

I just want to thank everyone who watched our DCW pay per views on this website and on youtube. Anyways, I'm done producing DCW Fantasy League content. DCW IS DEAD! Perhaps one day I will resurrect it, but as of right now, yeah its done.

DCW Owner,
Ryu Hayabusa



DCW: "Royal Rumble 3" Pay Per View Coming June 23rd 2024

"Royal Rumble" Archive DCW Owner Ryu Hayabusa has just officially announced that our next pay-per-view "Event" will be ...