Earlier tonight, WCW Owner Eric Bischoff announced live on WCW Monday
Night Nitro that he had a groundbreaking announcement. After the WCW:
"Royal Rumble 5" pay per view last Friday, Eric Bischoff was quoted as
saying, "I'm not worried about Austin having won the Royal
Rumble Match. Believe me, I always have a Plan B." Now we know why, because there was a lot more to this story.
Eric Bischoff's music hit as he made his way to the ring. Eric
Bischoff grabbed the mic and said, "I really had a great time kicking
Vince McMahon's ass in the Royal Rumble 5 match, but you know, I hate
this guy so much I just love to stick it to him in any way I can. So,
behind the scenes, someone set up a meeting between one of Vince's
biggest wrestling stars and myself. Some idiot in the WWE didn't renew this guys contract and I've taken advantage of the situation. This major WWE superstar and I have been in
negotiations for a short time, and I'm very excited to announce one of
WCW's great acquisitions in the history of this company. I know Vince
McMahon is going to be super pissed off by this, and it
makes me feel so god damn good inside. Ladies and gentlemen, I want to introduce to you the
newest major wrestling star here in WCW... STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!!"
Austin hugs Bischoff as Bischoff raises Austin's arm. Austin gets on the
mic and says, "Mr. Eric Bischoff, I just want to say thank you very
much for signing Stone Cold Steve Austin to a contract here in World
Championship Wrestling. I'm sure between the 2 of us and the other great
wrestling stars in the back we will collectively be able to whoop that
piece of shit Vince McMahon's ass, once again. Vince McMahon and I have
been at war for months now and there's no greater enemy than that dumb
son of a bitch. Also, Goldberg, I'm fixing to whip your ass later this
year and take that WCW World Heavyweight Championship at "Wrestlemania 5" and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!" End of segment.
Monday, May 25, 2026
BREAKING NEWS: Stone Cold Steve Austin Signs with WCW
BREAKING NEWS: Vince McMahon Puts Donald Trump In Charge of WWF; Spike TV Cancels TV Deal; DCW Offseason Begins...
Ladies and gentlemen, there are going to be some MAJOR bombshells dropped in this post concerning the future of both DCW (Deranged Champion...
-
Eric Bischoff became the new owner of DCW when WCW defeated DCW in a Winner Take All pay per view event called WCW vs. DCW: "Surviv...
-
This epic main event match at WCW vs. DCW: "Survivor Series 4: The Invasion Ends" will be between the undefeated DCW World Heavyw...
-
DCW's television deal with Spike TV has now become very complicated due to WCW defeating DCW at WCW vs. DCW: "Survivor Series 4: T...