DCW General Manager Eric Bischoff appeared on RAW this past Monday on July 7th, 2025, and this is what he had to say. "Since the very beginning of DCW, I've had some eyes and ears working here in this company. I always keep an eye on my competition. So, I thought it would be fitting to encourage 3 of my close friends to get jobs in DCW. Yes, there have been 3 people working in DCW the entire time feeding me information and helping me to understand how DCW operates its business. Just in case anything ever went wrong with WCW or our partners, I would have a backup plan . I've been in this business for a very long time, and in the end, I always end up getting what I want. Now DCW wants a war with WCW and its leader Eric Bischoff? Now that's a war you have, and that's a war that you will end up hating in the end. So, on Friday, July 18th, 2025, at The Rostraver Ice Gardens, all of these DCW losers are going to get their asses kicked! One more thing: the first mole out of this 3 person faction will be revealed at WCW vs. DCW: "Summerslam 4: The Invasion Begins," and this person will have a very big future on the WCW roster. Hit my music!" End of segment.
Friday, July 11, 2025
Eric Bischoff Reveals 3 Moles Working in DCW The Entire Time; Mole #1 To Be Revealed at "Summerslam 4: The Invasion Begins"
BREAKING NEWS: Vince McMahon Puts Donald Trump In Charge of WWF; Spike TV Cancels TV Deal; DCW Offseason Begins...
Ladies and gentlemen, there are going to be some MAJOR bombshells dropped in this post concerning the future of both DCW (Deranged Champion...
-
Eric Bischoff became the new owner of DCW when WCW defeated DCW in a Winner Take All pay per view event called WCW vs. DCW: "Surviv...
-
This epic main event match at WCW vs. DCW: "Survivor Series 4: The Invasion Ends" will be between the undefeated DCW World Heavyw...
-
DCW's television deal with Spike TV has now become very complicated due to WCW defeating DCW at WCW vs. DCW: "Survivor Series 4: T...