It was announced last week on WCW Monday Night Nitro that WCW Owner Eric Bischoff would be calling out WWF Owner Vince McMahon live on this week's broadcast of Nitro. So, here's what happened.
Eric Bischoff made his way to the ring and grabbed the microphone. "Now everyone knows what I'm going to do here tonight. It's been nearly one year since the WCW roster and I kicked DCW's ass and took over their company. I and the other guys on the roster are looking for a war, which is why tonight I want to say...Vince McMahon, you piece of shit! I know you're in the back, and I'm telling you that if you've got the damn balls, get your stupid ugly ass out here RIGHT NOW!"
Vince McMahon's music hits, and he gets into the ring, while glaring at Eric Bischoff. "Mr. Bischoff, you know I got to say it. You're a real huge pain in my ass! You want to call me out here? The only reason you did it was because you thought I wouldn't show up, and just like last time, I showed up at "Royal Rumble 5." I was kicking your ass during that match and you quickly ran away. Clearly, I'm not scared of you, Eric. I think its the other way around. So, why don't you just tell me what in the hell do you want from me exactly?"
Eric Bischoff says, "Vince, last year I acquired WCW, but you know it's not enough. I want to also acquire your company, the World Wrestling Federation... I want to be the king of the wrestling industry, and you're in my way, PAL! I want to make a deal with you where if WCW beats the WWF at "Wrestlemania 5," then I gain ownership of the WWF and you're done in wrestling. You're retired! So, Vinnie Mac, what do ya say?"
Vince McMahon says, "So, if you beat us at "Wrestlemania 5", then you gain ownership of the WWF, and if we beat you, then I gain ownership of the WCW, right?"
Eric Bischoff says, "No, you don't gain ownership of the WCW you idiot! How about if the WWF wins, I'll give you back ownership of your friend's company, DCW?"
Vince McMahon says, "Maybe I'll take you up on that deal under a few conditions. I'll take that deal if I gain ownership of the WCW website and I get the TV deal back that you stole from DCW, and then last but not least...you have to get into the ring with me at "Wrestlemania 5" and fight me in a First Blood Match!!!!
Eric Bischoff looks a little worried but then quickly says, "Yeah... Ok, fine. You got a deal!"
Next, Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff shake hands, but Vince starts squeezing Bischoff's hand really hard. Bischoff is visibly in pain. Then, Bischoff knees McMahon in the nuts. McMahon falls to the ground, and Bischoff runs up the ramp looking back while laughing at McMahon. Vince looks furious!
Well, now its official ladies and gentlemen. It will be Vince McMahon vs. Eric Bischoff at:
WWF vs. WCW: "Wrestlemania 5"
The full pay per view event details will be announced very soon! Stay tuned!